TGPC Groundwater Issues Subcommittee
The primary goals of the Subcommittee are to:
- Facilitate interagency communication for assessment programs addressing groundwater contamination;
- Coordinate and assist member agencies with monitoring programs for:
- Ambient groundwater conditions;
- Pesticides; and,
- Emerging contaminants or constituents of concern.
- Review published data reports and evaluate data independent of reports to assist in the determination of the effectiveness of existing regulatory programs;
- Review published data reports and evaluate data independent of reports for potential contaminants not addressed by existing regulatory programs; and,
- Develop recommendations for consideration by the TGPC to address potential groundwater contamination identified through monitoring and data review.
- TGPC Publications Status Report (June 2017, PDF)
- Agricultural Chemicals Task Force Status Report (June 2017, PDF)
- TGPC Groundwater Issues Subcommittee White Paper Outline (December 2016, Word)
- The Process for Independent Data Sources to Submit Information to the TGPC for Consideration in PGMA Studies (January 2017, PDF)
- TGPC Groundwater Issues Subcommittee Annual Report (October 2016, PDF)
Help with PDF
The Groundwater Issues Subcommittee is comprised of representatives from TGPC member agencies and organizations, as well as interested individuals. Meetings are open to the public.